Sunday, April 5, 2015

Birds and Bunnies Spring Mantel


It was time to refresh the fireplace mantel for Spring.  Sometimes I get in these moods where I just don't like how I decorated something and I feel that it needs to be changed.  That is what is bothering me with my living room mantel.  So now here I am once again changing the decor on the mantel. Here is what I came up with this time.




I thought my little laying bunny would look cute with bandana around his neck.



I have had this little bench as long back as I can remember.  I used to eat lunches on it, color and I remember drinking hot cocoa on it on Saturday mornings watching cartoons.  My brother would turn it over and have me sit on it and he would push me around the room.


Well let's see how long this will last before I decide to change it.  Pretty soon Spring will be over and it will have to go back to way it was.  Maybe with a few new items.

Linking with
Savvy Southern Style , DIY by Design, Beyond the Picket Fence, The Style Sisters, Ivy and Elephants, The Bajan Texan, The Blissful Bee, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
From My Front Porch To Yours, A Delightsome Life, Common Ground, Posed Perfection, All Things With Purpose, Katherines Corner, Embracing Change, Imparting Grace, Anderson & Grant, Rooted in Thyme, The Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, Shabby Art Boutique, Nancherrow, My Romantic Home, I'm Not a Trophy Wife, Serenity Now, Life with Lorelai, Just Us Four, DIY Vintage Chic,The Shabby Nest, Craftberry Bush, 3 Little Greenwoods,   Scrapality, Chic on a Shoestring, Pink When, Pieced Pastimes, Thoughts From Alice, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Tabler Party of Two
Finding Silver Pennies, DIY Show Off, It's Overflowing, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Huckleberry Love, Between Naps on the Porch, Karens Up on the Hill
Coastal Charm, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, My Cozy Little House, Our Home Away From Home, StoneGable, A Stroll Thru Life, Elizabeth and Co,   Home Remedies, Simple Details

25 comments :

  1. Gorgeous mantle! I love all of the little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me Jody! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanette. It is always a pleasure to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. How pretty. I love the bench and all the trailing vines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so springy and very cute!! Love all the bright colors! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

      Delete
  5. Your mantle and hearth looks so nice. Lovely.........
    Enjoyed all your tulips and bunnies and birds, and there
    thoughtful and whimsical placements. Very cute.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nellie. Have a great rest of your week!

      Delete
  6. Jody, I love the memories of your little bench. The vignette you created on it is darling! I just redid my mantle too. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jann. I love my little bench still. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. I just love your spring vignette! The colors are so pretty and the entire fireplace is decorated beautifully! Love the pop of color the orange brings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Orange is one of my favorite colors. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. Simple and elegant, Love the bright oranges and yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much sweetness! Love it all. Thank you for partying with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mantels! They are so festive and colorful!
    Thank you so much for sharing on Something to Talk About!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jody that's so sweet that you've had that little bench since you were a child (and that your brother used to push you around on it!) Your spring mantle is so cheery! Thanks so much for linking up to Best of the Nest!

    ReplyDelete