Monday, April 20, 2015

My everyday mantel

Yes I am back at it again.  I just had to change out the mantel in the living room.  I finally got the rest of my new tables for the living room and decided to spruce up the mantel.  I am still working on getting one more lamp and decorating the tables so when that is done I will be posting the whole living room.




My house is a disaster area again.  We are working on the master closet and so everything from there is piled up in the sitting room on the other side of this fireplace.  I have all kinds of projects going on around the house and I just can't seem to get anything done.  I am going to try and get this house in order by the weekend as I need to get in the backyard and get the flower beds cleaned up.  So much to do and so little time.

Linking with
Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Beyond the Picket Fence, Ivy and Elephants, The Bajan Texan
The Style Sisters, The Happy Housie,  Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, From My Front Porch To Yours, Common Ground, Katherines Corner, Posed Perfection, Rooted in Thyme
Anderson & Grant, All Things With Purpose, Imparting Grace, The Charm of Home, Embracing Change, French Country Cottage, My Romantic Home, Shabby Art Boutique, I'm Not a Trophy Wife,
Finding Silver Pennies, Tabler Party of Two, DIY Show Off, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Karens Up on the Hill, Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm

12 comments :

  1. Your mantel looks great. I always love how you have the hanging greenery - going to have to copy you on that one time soon. You are SO right...this time of year there is so much to do inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My mantel is not very decorative so I like break up all the white.

      Delete
  2. I could be arrested for disorderly housekeeping at any time. BUT I always have a couple pf places like your mantel which exudes beauty and peace. It is so lovely - great styling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Right now my house is in a shambles as we are redoing our master closet and everything that was in there is piled up in the sitting room.

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful mantle! I often change up mine quite a bit - seems I am never satisfied...lol! Thanks for sharing with us at Home Matters linky party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I feel the same way. Right now I feel like I need to add something else. Have a great day and thanks for the party!

      Delete
  4. It's very pretty. I love the colors and the cascading foliage.
    (Visiting from Scraptastic Saturdays.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty mantel! I need to finish cleaning out closets...too much stuff that I need to get rid of. I start, and then something else gets my attention and I have a hard time getting back to it,
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! You are always such a busy gal. Taking on another project. . .good for you! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, your house may be a disaster, but your mantel is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to link up with us over at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again this Friday! Feel free to bring a friend :)

    ReplyDelete