Thursday, April 9, 2015

Porch living

Now that the weather is getting warmer I am ready to start cleaning up my two back porches and get out there.  I bought some new pillows for the upper deck area.  Last year I repainted the furniture and bought new cushions.  I am doing a Tuscan theme for the deck.  I would like to get some type of a side table to put near the grill and a rug.






I also repainted the furniture below the deck and bought new cushions for it too.   I bought a candle chandelier a few months back and I am going to install under the deck.  Here is what the area looked like last year.





6 comments :

  1. Your color scheme is so relaxing and both areas say 'join me'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a lovely porch and I love all those blue-turquise colors..so fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blue and turquoise colors together. There is nothing more soothing and tranquil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannette. I can't wait to get the chandy hung and I also want to hang some curtains down there.

      Delete