Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ready for texture

The master closet is now ready for texturing.  It took me 2 nights to get all the patching and smoothing out done.  I  know this doesn't look like the closet but I thought an all white picture to start off with was boring.  I find this cute little lamp at Goodwill today and I am thinking about using it in my closet.  We have an outlet on one wall and I was thinking about making a vanity area there.  Of course I will have to paint the lamp base bronze.








Now I know this doesn't look to exciting being an all white closet right now but I can't wait to get this done.  I never realized how hard it is to take a picture of a white wall.  My camera was having a hard time finding something to focus on.  If you stare at the picture you can see the patch lines.  Once the texture is done I can get to painting it the color of the bathroom.





No comments :

Post a Comment