Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tuscan dining room table

Just a quick post to show the dining room table after I removed the Spring decor.  I haven't got much done this week as we had one of our employees quit so we are short handed and I have to stay at the shop more.  On a happier note our closet system is going to be delivered today.  I can't wait to get the closet done.  It has been almost two weeks of living out of piles of clothes.  Now back to the dining room.





I still haven't had time to finish the East wall but here is a sneak peek at the side table there.



Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, I Should be Mopping the Floor
Huckleberry Love,  Karen's Up on the Hill, Coastal Charm, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Cozy Little House, StoneGable, Our Home Away From Home, A Stroll Thru Life, Elizabeth and Co
Home Remedies, The Style Sisters, Ivy and Elephants

16 comments :

  1. I love the Tuscan look so much. It's so warm and inviting Jody. Your center piece is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannette. I have been using this centerpiece for awhile now and I think I should change it out but I just can't make myself. It will probably stay this way until Fall.

      Delete
  2. How do you say Gorgeous in Italian? One stunning tablescape. I love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the plates and napkins especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty dishes, napkins and the centerpiece box is great ! Your entire Tuscan dining room is awesome.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tablescape goes great with your wall painting... Looks like you are in Tuscany! I quite like the Rooster centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  6. Poor you, having to work more and decorate less - or at least, try to make time for it! Good job on this Tuscan dining room - always love the rich colours and your centerpiece is fantastic. Great grouping on the side table too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori. At least I got the closet done and now I need to get my decorating done. I just wish there were more hours in the day.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful colors! It is so warm and inviting! I love how everything is placed perfectly!
    Thank you so much fro sharing at The Something to Talk About link party each week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Your vignettes are the best! Can you please come to my house and work your magic? Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing at the Talented Tuesday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am always up for helping out with decorating. See you at the next party.

      Delete