Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What would you pay for a puzzle

How much would you pay for a puzzle?  How about $120.00?  I am getting in the mood to start doing  puzzles again and I have some ebucks on Ebay to use and thought I would get some. Thomas Kinkade's are my favorite.  In my search I came across this puzzle.


I found two on Ebay for $120 and $124.  I am not sure why they are so expensive.  They are both new but I found a few more that are new and are  around $43.  The cheapest one that was new was $36.  I like this scene but I just couldn't justify over a hundred dollars.  I also couldn't spend the $36 either.  I like to get my puzzles cheap as I seldom do them over and over again.  I am seriously thinking about getting some that have no boxes.  Someone sells them with no boxes but they are in the sealed package and comes with a picture.  They are much more cheaper and they have a great selection.

I am really drawn to the Lamplight Lane puzzles.  Here are my two favorite.



4 comments :

  1. We collect and only do Springbok puzzles. The quality is excellent and they have made several Kinkade puzzles over the years. Here are some I found on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005ZH25S8/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all $17.93

    http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Kinkade-Puzzle-Silent-Springbok/dp/B00CLJUHOM $25.00

    http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Kinkade-Painter-Victorian-Christmas/dp/B003SZY212/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1430268363&sr=8-4&keywords=springbok+thomas+kinkade+puzzles $19.99

    http://www.amazon.com/Kinkade-Painter-Victorian-Christmas-1000pc/dp/B007FYA5FE/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1430268363&sr=8-12&keywords=springbok+thomas+kinkade+puzzles $29.95

    I hope this helps. You can also check the Springbok website to see if any others are available at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will be sure to check out the puzzles on Amazon.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty puzzles, but oh my, the price is a little steep at over $100.00. Looks as if Susan located a few that are more reasonable. Happy puzzling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never spend that much on a puzzle. Even though I had free money to spend on Ebay I still didn't. I ended up getting 10 puzzles ranging from 300 to 1000 pieces for $96. The great part was it was free. I love Ebay bucks.

      Delete